Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thought it was about time to start

Ok, here we go. I thought it was about time I started this site. Why? Mainly for me as a preview and test-bed for the upcoming book. Think of this (currently) as the status update or "Seeing if it is possible to publish a book before my Christmas deadline" guide.

So some of this stuff maybe about the beer, some about the breweries (And I have to say, for me, currently the most interesting part of this all) and some about the book.

The current status of the book is complicated - I have bits & bobs in various places (google docs, my photo library, a small mysql database even) and will try and use this site to distill some of this chaos into a publishable form - so don't be surprised if I post a "review" that I may have actually written over a year ago :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment